Good point, I really don't care what they speak. I just wish some of the folks that are taking advantage of the situation would lose their leverage. All I really want is for the folks that want to come here to make a better life, pay taxes and SS and be able to draw the same when they get to the right age. Seems that we have a "Keep'em workin' for nothin' " mentality in some of our offices today. Perhaps it is time some of the labor unions made a comeback. It sure seems that with the record profits that the oil companies, are getting their share. I know the coal company I work for does ALL it can it inflate cost figures and confuse us about how much the coal is really sold for. Some of ours goes for better than $100 dollars a ton. And we got a whole dollar an hour out of this. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] What does a hundred car train at $100 a ton come to? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]






Bookmarks